Thursday, November 16, 2006

Point One

Hello.

I am Point One.

You can call me .1 for short.

Welcome to 3.1

This is my blog.

Some people might wonder why I am named .1 and why this blog is called 3.1

I guess, it is because that is what I am... but more about what I am not.

I am part of a family.

A beautiful family.

There is my wife 1, and our two children, 2 and 3.

AND then there is me.

I am the .1 of this beautiful family.

Now, some people, might ask why I am not a full percent... like the rest of my family. That is a very valid question and there are many different answers.

Throughout this blog, I plan on giving some of those answers to the question, of what made me a .1 in a 3.1 family.

I will also be giving an insight, into the life of what it is like being a .1, and what someone like me has to face on a regular basis. It might not be that exciting, reading about the life of a .1er, but you never know... it can get a little interesting now and then.

So, I invite you listen to my story, and come to your own conclusions about the life of a .1

No comments: